Welcome to BeRTOS Real Time Operating System Developers' site
This site is dedicated to BeRTOS development.
Here you will find all BeRTOS development related tools: repository access, issues tracking, development policies, etc...
- Get involved in BeRTOS development, subscribe the Developers' mailing list!
- If you want to join the development team, you can also ask in our developers' chatroom. You will need a Jabber (XMPP) client in order to connect to the room.
- Room: bertos
- Server: conference.develer.com
- For more information on BeRTOS in general, please have a look at the official website: http://www.bertos.org
- If you need support, just ask on our users' forum: http://forum.bertos.org
- Download Code -- Download the latest BeRTOS Source Code!
- Download SDK -- Download BeRTOS SDK for Windows!
- Bertos License -- Our GPLv2 + exception license
- Online Documentation -- Check source code reference.
- Tutorials -- Learn how to write your first programs with BeRTOS
- DemoApp -- Run BeRTOS demo on your PC!
- Developers Mailing List -- Follow development here!
- Wizard documentation (ITA) -- All you want to know about BeRTOS Wizard
- Twitter -- follow BeRTOS development on your favourite social network!
- Multitasking kernel: cooperative and preemptive task scheduling.
- Ready to use hardware drivers for peripherals such as serial, ADC, LCD (text and graphics), NTC, memories and many more devices.
- Full graphic subsystem for simple displays, with font support, bitmaps, clipping, text formatting, interactive menus.
- Modular and scalable: you can configure BeRTOS to suit your needs, no waste of precious memory space.
- Unix emulator available: BeRTOS applications can be developed without the target hardware! Check DemoApp
- Fully static memory model, suitable for tiny memory systems.
- Open source and royalty free: BeRTOS is released under a modified GPLv2 license, check BertosLicense